【经】 drawing in; escheat; recovery; withdraw
1.withdraw 2.haveback 3.withdrawfromcirculation 4.repossess 5.recedefrom 6.retraction 7.retractation 8.withdrew 9.withdrawn 10.callback 11.callback 12.eviction 13.backout 14.evict 15.regain 16.withdrawal(crystal)
- 我收回我说的话。I take back what I said.
- * 的下院议员强迫部长收回在他的声明。The opposition mps force the minister to withdraw his statement.
- 我要求你必须立刻收回那些过头的话。I insist that you withdraw your offensive remarks immediately.
- 旧硬币已经收回不再流通了。The old coins have been withdrawn from circulation.
- 根据条约，中国将于1997年7月1日收回香港。According to the treaty, China is to take back Hong Kong on July 1st, 1997.